Of Humanities & PC
Publication & Seminars
1. Feminine Sensibility & Sexuality: A New Dimension. (Chronicler, December, 2013)
2. Spousal Violence: A Woman’s Destiny. (Chronicler, December, 2013)
3. Marital Rape: Combating the Myths. (Women Empowerment)
4. Glam to Sham: A Woman’s Innate Desire for Commitment. (Chronicler, 2014)
5. Communicating Across With a Touch & a Glance
6. Shakuntala: Myth or Reality Man Enjoys And Woman Suffers. (Indian writings in English)
7. PERSONALITY: An Overview.
8. Is There Honor In Honor Killings? An insight
9. Surrogate mother: A trade or circumstance
10. AdheAdhure: Savitri’s Quest for a Complete Man
11. Purity and Virginity: A Difference to be Understood
12. Extra Marital Affair: A Temptation to Be Avoided
13. Bringing Up an Only Child: A Catch22 Situation
14. Couple compatibility: A critical analysis
15. Marriage is of famalies not individuals: 2 states
16. Mother bound by love for her daughter: Mamta
17. Husband’s mentality towards his wife.
18. Tara: A Study of Gender Discrimination
19. Romantic Partnerships- Attitudes, Beliefs and Risks among Youth
20. Social Butterfly: A Mesmerizing façade
21. Noticing the unnoticed- Anxiousness and High Sensitivity among Children
22. Sensousness in the poetry of Andrew Marwell
23. Lookinginto the realms of poetry by Kamala Das
24. Portrayl of Eve in Pope’s Paradise Lost
25. Impact of Zodiac Signs on Communication Skills of an Individual
26. Impact of Gender on Self Concept and Self Esteem of Adoloscents.
27. Understanding Gender Equation in Contractual market: A Sociological Analysis. (Global Journal of Humanities& Law)
28. Understanding teacher student relationship: A Discourse.
29. Sexual objectification of women in Advertisements
30. Position of Women: yesterday & today.
31. Sex ratio of male and female: Where’s the girl child gone? (Times of India, 2005)
Dr. Ramya Dwivedi
1. Dwivedi R, Rastogi M.R. & Mishra P.C. “Reducing stress with the help of Music Therapy”, Journal of Community Guidance and Research, Vol. 25, No.2, 159-166, 2008.
2. Dwivedi R & Mishra P.C. “Educational Counseling: Its Characteristics and Process” In Counseling: Theory, Research and Practice (Eds. N. R. Sharma, A.K. Kalia& A. Hussain), Pub. Global Vision Publishing House, New Delhi, pp. 1-15, 2008.
4. Dwivedi R & Mishra P.C., “Stress as a predictor of Psychological Wellness in Old age: an Indian Perspective” in International Journal of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary tudies, 2014, Vol. 1, No. 6, 12-16, ISSN: 2348- 0343
5. Pooja Singh &RamyaDwivedi, “Impact of Gender on Self-concept and Self esteem” in Research Innovator: International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 2014, Vol. I, Issue 3, 52-58, ISSN 2348-7674
6. Pooja Singh &RamyaDwivedi, “Impact of Cartoon on Child development” in Chronicler. (In press)
Ms. Rohini Das
1. Anemia and Under Nutrition Among Preschool Children in Uttar Pradesh, India
|1. National Seminar on Millenium Development Goals, University
of Lucknow, Lucknow Feb 26th 2014
2. National Seminar on Thematic Aspects in Post-Independence Indian English Literature, January, 22nd 2014, Mumbai. Paper presented: Tara: A Study of Gender Discrimination.
3. International Conference on Language, Literature, Communication: An Essential Trident at Amity University, Lucknow, Dec 9-10, 2013. Paper presented:Impact of Zodiac Signs on Communication Skills of an Individual.
4. Short Term Course in Research Methodology June 10-15th 2013, University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
5. FDP on Effective Strategies for Improving Teaching Skills & Learning, BBDNIIT, Lucknow, Jan 5th 2013.
6. FDP on “Sharpening Decision Making Skills” Sep 2012, LBSIMDS, Lucknow.
7. Rethinking Development: Searching for Alternatives, 30-31st March 2012.
8. Two day Regional Level Symposia, I.T College, Lucknow, 20-21st Feb, 2009.
9. National Conference on Towards Gender Equality in India: Reflections on Tribal & Dalit Women, University of Lucknow, Lucknow, 27 feb – 1st March, 2009.
10. Co-ordinated One Day Workshop,I.T College, Lucknow, 14th Nov, 2008.
11. Two day National Conference, I.T College,Lucknow, Nov 10-11th 2008.
12. Natioal Seminar “Emerging Patterns of Contractual Employment in Indian Labour Market” Feb 28-29th 2008.
13. XII National Conference: Feminism, Education ant the Transformation of Knowledge: Processes and Instituitions, Lucknow, Feb 7-10, 2008.
14. National Seminar on Feminism as a Social Movement: Towards an Accentuation of Gender Inequality, 8-10th Feb 2002.
15. Campus Diversity Initiative, I.T College, Jan 27-29th 1997.
16. NaagrikSurakshaVibhaag, Lucknow, 24th Feb 1996.
17. Job Creation: Growth, Opportunity & Challenges, IMRT, Lucknow,
26. Workshop on Higher Education in University 28-29 Feb 2008 conducted
by the Academic Staff College, University of Lucknow.
|Copyright © 2012 Department Of Humanities, BBDNIIT.|